Faceplant Bamboo® Pajama Shorts
- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size short with a 2.25” (small) to 3.25” (XL) inseam. See sizing chart at left.
- A cozy fit satin waistband with non-binding elastic, matching drawstring and side pockets in a cozy short short.
- A favorite for snuggling at home. Enough coverage to wear outside the bedroom, but short enough to feel sexy.
- A classic pajama bottom with a shorter inseam. More mature customers may prefer the 11” inseam of our Faceplant Bamboo® Bermuda Lounge shorts.
A cozy fit satin waistband with non-binding elastic and a matching drawstring and side pockets will make our Faceplant Bamboo® pajama shorts your go-to favorite pajama shorts for lounging around the house. The sophistication of satin on top of our gloriously soft fabric makes them elegant enough to walk around the house, while they’re short enough to feel sexy.
Pair these shorts with a tank or short sleeve tee and a matching robe for a cozy, romantic and elegant gift she’ll adore.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.